Whether your child is transferring to our school from another school district, changing schools within Round Rock ISD, or starting school for the first time, visit the district’s Registration page to find useful information.
If you plan to be a Watch D.O.G., go on a field trip, volunteer in the classroom, or work with students, you must complete the online application AND receive approval. Online Volunteer Application.
Some helpful tips to remember when submitting your volunteer application:
- Please complete entire form.
- Select the school(s) where you would like to volunteer (you can choose more than one school).
- Please make sure that you click the SUBMIT button.
Thank you in advance for going through this process. We look forward to you volunteering at our school!
What are Growums?
Growums are themed garden kits that allow children to grow a complete garden and encourage them to eat healthy foods – a vital concern for educators and parents everywhere, as our country continues the fight against childhood obesity. Each of 6 different garden kits (Pizza, Taco, Salad, Stir-Fry, Herb, and Ratatouille) contains a self-watering tray, 16 seed-starting pellets for twice the growing, 4 different types of NON-GMO seeds and 8 character plant ID tags.
- Visit http://growums-store.myshopify.com/ to make your purchase. Enjoy free shipping when shipped to the school.
- Use Code: NCETX to make sure Callison gets the credit.
- Pick up your gardens on distribution day (to be determined).
- Enjoy watching your garden grow!
- Sale ends Feb. 22 and each garden costs only $10
Our school is proud to partner with the American Heart Association
and participate in Jump Rope For Heart!
Over the next few weeks, we will be learning about how to take care of our hearts, spreading the message to friends and family, and helping others when we can! The American Heart Association will be coming to our campus on 2/16/2016 to give our students the 5 For Life presentation – 5 ways kids can make healthy choices!
The American Heart Association’s goal is to improve the cardiovascular health of Americans. They will challenge our kids to start living a healthy lifestyle now to prevent problems later; and give them an opportunity to participate in a service learning project that funds the fight against heart diseases and stroke – the #1 and #5 cause of death in our country.
Any student who registers at heart.org/jump and raises at least $150.00 online BEFORE the 5 For Life presentation will be honored at the assembly and receive Toby (See Flyer).
- Any student with at least 1 online donation will also be receiving Super Pup AND Ninja Star on this day.
- Any student raising at least $85 online will receive Martia N. Mutley!
Please join us in teaching our students the importance of being heart healthy for life!
IMPORTANT: ** Donations must be made by 6 PM the day PRIOR to the American Heart Association coming to our campus **
<< swipe for more articles >>
Callison Elementary School
1750 Thompson Trail
Round Rock TX 78664
Dr.Arnoldo Barrera, Principal
Ms.Krista Kuwamura, Asst. Principal
Ms.Brenell Young, Asst. Principal
Hours of Operation
Students: 7:45am – 2:45pm
Office: 7:15am – 4:15pm